- Color Grey
- Targets 7
Intulon USB 3.1 Flash Drive | Hard Drive | SD Card Duplicator and Secure Wiper (7 Targets)
Intulon DFP7 is a standalone, portable USB 3.1 duplicator or copier. It copies a master drive to several target drives simultaneously. No PC is required for operation. Supported disk drive types include USB hard drives, SD cards and micro SD cards (through card readers), USB flash drives and other disk drives with USB interface.
Intulon's USB 3 duplicator copies data at up to 18Gb/min.
NOTE: Performance depends on the limits he particular flash drive, SD card and the card reader used with the duplicator.
The duplicator features dedicated easy-to-use function buttons:
- CLONE will make a bit-for-bit duplicate of the drive. The target disk must be of same size or bigger than the source disk.
- SMART CLONE analyzes the master disk and copies data from only areas of the disk in use. Different file system partitions; including but not limited to BTRFS, EXT3, EXT4 REISERFS, XFS, UFS, JFS, NTFS, FAT32, HFS+ and EXFAT are recognized. For special situations (e.g. full disk encryption) when the master disk needs to be copied bit for bit, the [raw] clone functionality will do a perfect job.
- FORMAT will quickly format all targets to FAT32, EXFAT, NTFS or EXT4. Formatting step is not necessary before cloning.
- COMPARE will compare each partition on the target with those on the source disk. A bit-by-bit comparison of the whole disk is performed if no partitions are found on the master disk.
- DRIVE CHECK will analyze each target and determine if they are damaged, fake i.e. reporting a higher capacity to the operating system than the actual memory chip capacity on board, or genuine.
- ABORT button can be used to cancel operations without having to restart the device.
The duplicator has a secure wipe function that zeros all the bits on a drive thereby securely erasing all previous content. This feature can keep data from getting into the wrong hands and can be accessed with the FORMAT button.
Other duplicators support USB 3 devices but still copy at USB 2 speeds. Intulon DFP-7A actually copies at USB 3 speeds, which is significantly higher than USB 2 speeds for devices that can read and write at USB 3 speeds.
Intulon DFP-7A is the only duplicator that incorporates a feature to check that a disk can write the amount of data it reports to the operating system. Some dubious thumb drives may report a certain capacity but fail when large data is actually written to them.
Intulon duplicator will easily make copies of bootable and encrypted disks - great for cloning Raspberry Pi SD cards.
The USB 3 ports are compatible with an USB 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 or 3.1 data storage device.
This device has one master and seven target ports.
Made in USA.